HOW IT WORKS
EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR INTERACTION WITH US IS DECIDEDLY SIMPLE. HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF OUR PROCESS:
1. SELECT A BOUQUETWe provide large, beautiful imagery of each bouquet that we make. Once you've made your decision, add the bouquet to your cart. For same-day delivery, please place your order with us by 10:00am.
2. SHARE THE ESSENTIALS WITH USInput your billing and delivery information, a greeting for your recipient, and you're done. Allow us to look after the rest.
3. SELECT A DELIVERY OPTION .
- DELIVERY - We have several options for Vancouver, neighbouring cities, and even as far as Abbotsford or White Rock. Select the appropriate option at checkout.
- PICK-UP - We offer a pick-up option at 1028 Barclay St, with the Patina Concierge.
Landeau does not ship its bouquets at this time and our service is limited to Metro Vancouver for the time being. For USA orders, please visit GiveLandeau.com. Want Landeau in your city? Please register your interest by emailing us at contact@giveLandeau.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can you ship to my city?
I love a colour of rose or type of flower that isn't on your site, can you do a custom bouquet for me?
Where do your roses come from?
Can I come and visit your store? Where are you?
What does Landeau mean?
- Inspired by our French aesthetic, we chose a French name
- It borrows from a few brands and places that we love: Lanvin, London
- A nod to our Vancouver heritage, Land and "eau", the French word for water.
- We chose a name that has ambiguous meaning so that you can attach your own feelings to it.
When are you coming to..
In a word: Soon! Landeau has plans to be in a lot of of places within the next few months. Please reach out to us via email or social media to give us an idea of where you think we should be. We are listening, and your input influences us.